Nice work by the Queensland Department of Transport with riders now able to undertake and pay for the motorcycle knowledge test.
You cannot use this service if any of the below apply:
- you have attempted the test today, and failed or exceeded the test time limit
- you do not hold a Queensland provisional, probationary or open Queensland licence
- your licence is disqualified, cancelled, suspended or expired
- you have not held a car or heavy vehicle licence for at least 1 year in the past 5 years
- you hold a motorcycle licence
- you have already passed the motorcycle knowledge test.
More information here.
Remember, you can practice the test here.